Beer is one of the oldest and most popular alcoholic drinks among millions of people worldwide. But are you familiar with its effects on human health?
Beer is rich in protein and vitamin B, and comprised with both antioxidants as same as the wine.
Hops – the main component for the preparation of beer, contains flavonoids, and is also a good source of minerals that play an important role in many metabolic processes.
Daily consumption of beer can greatly improve your health:
- Beer maintain the health of the kidneys. A glass of beer a day reduces the likelihood of kidney disease by as much as 42 percent, according to a recent research note.
- The fiber in its composition reduces levels of LDL cholesterol and protects the body from the cardiovascular diseases.
- The beer is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12, which definitely increases the levels of B vitamins in the body. It contains 32% more vitamin B6 from any other source, and a large amount of rare vitamin B12.
- According to another scientific research, the high level of silicon in beer strengthens the bones.
- Beer contains lacto Flavin and nicotinic acid, two ingredients that can improve sleep and treat insomnia.
- Many survey results confirm that moderate beer drinking reduces the risk of stroke by a whopping 50 to 60 percent.
- Beer is an outstanding drink for the prevention of blood clots.
- Experts suggest that beer improves memory. According to them, beer fans are at lower risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease later in life than those who don’t drink it.
- It has been proven that two glasses of beer a day greatly reduces the stress.
- Daily consumption of beer has a positive impact on skin and pigmentation making it more smoother and also more beautiful.